All utilities, cities and counties must be contacted for authorization and/or permission to travel the route proposed by the carrier, for any vehicle and/or load 18 feet or greater in height.

You must contact all utilities (i.e. telephone, cable TV, power), cities and counties (if using county roads) along the route and furnish the Wyoming Highway Patrol, Overweight Loads Office, with the following completed form.

Please print out the utility contact form listed below and send back to Overweight Loads office after all notifications are filled out. The form can be faxed to (307) 777-4399. Make additional copies of this form if necessary.